Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 31, 2005

just realised that I have been super busy in school and hall activities is taking up the rest of my precious time in hall...comp in just in front of me but I hardly find the time to on it and do work like this..sians...

Anyway, the glad thing is that I have been really studying...but pace isnt that satisfactory.....hmm..couldnt bring myself to sit down and study sometimes...

Had a talk with du yest nite.....realised that I still far away from my dream...hmm...everyone is catching up and I'm still standing at the same place....thought about it for a while, realised tht sometimes my attitude isn't that good afterall...hmm..really wanna start improving and do better...I'm still far from getting my own dang....

Anyway, just wanna sorry du...I know u've got high hopes on me...gave me lots of chances but I din really cherish....dun worry..I'll start bucking up....I will "zhen1 qi4"!!!

Hmm...anyway, besides all these...I have a vball match tmr..gonna play welll for my blk...will not let all efforts go down the drain...it hasn't been easy anyway to get a bunch of nutty players to start playing in the first place....hoping that we can win tmr and get into the finals!!! And swimming's on sunday..one of the events that I am really looking forward to..cos I've been putting in efforts to train for it....

besides all above, sunday is my big day...hmm...haiz...i'm turning 20...OMG...its a big fat 2.....its will prob reach 3 soon.....anyway, hack care first lah..its not important...

pple have asking me what I want....actually gifts are not so important, esp those know me for a long time should know this.....I really cherish each and every moment with good friends...really grateful that I meet u pple in my life...and I really wanna thank shimei for planning this sat's outing...it'll prob be a simple one...but it hasn't been easy to do all the coordination cos it involves quite a few pple...I'm really looking forward to a enjoyable nite with the best pple in my life....:)

Hmm...pple who are still asking me what I want....erm..I'm quite a practical person...likes stuffs that are really useful..let me try to group them...

Group 1: Basic household stuffs...(will be useful cos I stay in hall)
eg. new bedsheet for my bed in hall ( super single ), shampoo, bodyfoam, towel, carpets etc....

Group 2: Clothes, slippers, bags..haha!!! ( won;t mind if I have more!! cos I wear/use them in sch)

Group 3: jewellery?? (lost an important braclet this june at sentosa...hoping some1 will give me something simliar..), watches

Group 4: others...
eg: Essential oil ( I burn them in my room, I only like peppermint hor...), mask (can use them..so stress in school!!) nail polish, cds, dvds etc...

hmm...other things also can....dunno lah..whichever things that u thing I might like....hmm...actually i will just like everything lah..dun worry pple.. :)

alrights, study time...:)


pen my thoughts on 9:06 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker