Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hey, I'm finally home again...oh well, I survived a week in Kent Ridge Hall...Tho I wake up like damn early everyday to eat breakfast with my blk mates..anyway, so far, they have been quite nice people...but I'm quite afraid of my blk comm pple tho....cos they come knocking at my door all the time...sians...

Its not that I dun wanna participate..but got a bit to stuffs to do all the time...like doing my laundry...bidding my modules and clean my room...go out with friends and stuffs..cos not very nice to reject them mah...so quite afraid when they come knock my door...sigh..

Anyway, I miss everyone!!! Havent found time to do down to sph after zpop...a bit the paiseh...and yup, miss pple in muchuan cos I see them less now...sobs...

Hmm...wanna thank **..thanks for taking the effort to come do up my room for me...really appreciate the efforts from you...hee...enjoyed shopping with ya at IKEA...and I really like my room now...:)

was at muchuan on thurs with leo to hear JH and XR sing...hehee..managed to sneak out from rag...well, perf was good...got sabo to sing again...but this time round I sang with xr....hmm...we sang "lian ai pin lu"...hmmm....kinda enjoyed it...and I love that feeling on stage on that day....

WAs super busy with rag yest nite..cos today's rag and lots of last min work to do....hmm...but I kinda enjoy it...its really great to have so many pple doing stuffs together...

Hmm...anyway, I survived a week without comp usage..still waiting for DBS to approve my bank..they are just slow lor..sians...hope to get it asap...wanna settle it quickly lor..haiz...hope I get it before I bid for my tutorials then I dun have to keeping running to lorraine's rm to use her comp...so paiseh...

Anyway, I'm gonna go hear JH, XR and Du sing at eastpoint later..gonna be some 2 hrs show...hope its gonna be good...and hmm...then will sleep at home tonight...go back to hall tmr...heee...

first lect starts on monday..finally...I'm gonna be bored to death soon...anyway, I got EC1101E (Introduction to EConomics), GE1101E ( Place, Environment and society), LSM1301 ( General Bio) and JS2213 (Pop culture in Japan)....outbidded for my new media module...hope to get it back or bid for soci module on monday..if not, I'm dead le....


pen my thoughts on 4:29 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker