Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 16, 2005

hey hey...I am finally blogging from my room..with my cute lao gonf..my ACER laptop!! he's so tiny and cute and I have decided to call him JJ...heheh...

ANyway, sorry for all the lameness...anyway, I'm just like super excited after I got this laptop..cos it means that I dun have to go around asking pple if I can use their lap top..very paiseh one leh..and do do my tutorials online le..finally!!! bio tutorials will come in damn soon...heng ah...

I'm bidding for my tutorials online tmr....so luckily have my own come...shall bid it after I come back from lect..haha..tmr morning lect 8am to 10 am..sians..

anyway, i had some really interesting week going on..was at SPH to receive my award on sat..damn shiok..cos got money....and helps me pay some of my shopping bills...hhaaa..

wsa at shimei's bdae on sunday..had lots of fun too..just wanna say that she did a really good job..all the planning, presents, and all whatever stuffs have been planned really nicely...kudos to that...

oh and how could forget wanling and supposedly zhengyu's farewell?? hmm...its such a pity that zhengyu didnt managed to make it in the end..but oh well, was at marine bay to watch fireworks...best fireworks i've seen...oh, I walked a lot that day..and I mean A LOT!!! hahaa..only li tai tai knows why...kapo pple pls tag my board and qns her ba...

celebrated to du's bdae for him...I went to orchard's bum and got him a shirt..hope that he like it...heheh..I just love buying presents for pple...cos I'll end up buying stuffs for me too..hhee..bought a white racer back and a denim skirt for myself...heee..

ohh...before I forget, I walked a lot too..with jianhua...and mind u, he got damn long legs..dunno where he got them from..sigh..he always dissappears after a while...but I'm glad that he din do that yest...we walked on a comfortable pace...Just realised that he knows the way in NUS better than me.....he knows all the shortcuts and stuffs...happening sia..

went out today to get stuffs and met up with a friend for lunch...hee..ended up at shopping mall too...FOX IS HAVING 50% DISCOUNT!!!! things damn cheap..bought 2 tops and a jacket for $35!!! (original price: $81!! arght!!!!

hmm..decided that I shalll not buy clothes for the rest of the month, if not, I'll be surviving on grass ( sorry, I copied again!!)hehe....

shall go study now...ciaos..


pen my thoughts on 9:14 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker