Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 11, 2005

blogging in fen fen's room now...haiz...sch has been busy busy and busy...lots of stuffs to do in hall, in sch and everywhere...

I like hall life...but I prefer to be more "quiet" now..pretty tired of those really onz days..I guess I'm tired..sigh....Inter-block games are gonna be in 2 weeks time..I think I have 1 million and 1 trainings going on now...had 2 trainings today...volleyball from 5 to 7pm and hockey from 8.30 to 10.30..haiz..some trainings are crazy...they start at like 6am in the morning....which means, I wake up at 5.30am..train, bathe, eat breakfast then go for lectures...makes me feel as if I am in the Sports school...

Just had blk meeting at 11pm...just managed to sit down, seniors and some of the went for supper( thats crazy, I'm like damn tired now)...will look through my lect notes later...

oh, I sprained my finger during volleyball trag..its looks like some weird thing growing on my finger now...sianz...whole patch blue black and swollen...

I still do not have comp access..sians...just wondering why does DBS take such a long time to settle 4 pieces of docs...that heavy meh?? haiz...I wanna get my lap top ASAP..I'll die without it...

anyway, I've spending a lot of $$...haiz..on things I really need and things that I dun know if I really need....haiz...got to learn to save up..if not, I'll prob have to eat grass..like li tai tai for the rest of the semester..and I'm thinking if I need to get a printer..but after much consideration, I decided not to...cos its ex (not ex, NUS is selling Canon Pixma iP100 at $79, but its still a waste of $$)and I might not like stay for the rest of the yrs..getting 2 printers at home is quite useless..shall go CBLC to print my stuffs tmr...

my textbooks and reading are all super ex here...every module has 1 million and 1 readings to photocopy...sads..guess I shouldnt be in NUS in the first place..I starting to feel that I actually do not like studying afterall....

alrights, got to sleep soon....seeya guys ard..oh..keep tagging yah?? :)


pen my thoughts on 12:28 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker