Well, I've sold my past week and the past few days to muchuan....I have song practice every 2 days...Sunday is the big day...I'll be singing with my "dang" heee...so excited!! I'm really glad to get very nice and really hardworking dang pple...got leonard, peishan, alvin, zheng yu and of course, ah du..the keyboardist...hee...
I've worked and practiced the most with zheng yu...cos he's my guitarist...hmm..he's really very hardworking lah..I think he practices everyday with his beloved guitar...last sat, he prac till his fingers bled...I was like stunned when I saw that...hmm...we are building up our "mo qi"...so do check out our performace on sunday...heee...
Other than song prac, I've watch War of the Worlds on Monday...good effects...but stupid story...won't really recommend pple to watch it if you think its gonna be some "wu ha" storyline...but seriously the effects are not too bad...and TOm Cruise is Sooooo Handsome!!! heee..
Went to NUS today to help Mr. WAyne register for his LPP prog..this uncle is coming back like tomorrow..and registration ends today...so I'm the only good friend he has in SG...well..help him lor...spent 2 hrs on travelling...*sians*..
Went to teach tuition after that...and met up with ELroy and Hansen for dinner...hee..they managed to get a few hrs off from camp...Haven't seen them for a long time..esp elroy (He's one good buddy that I got to know in my JC days...2 yrs in the same class...and he's prob the first person I got to know in my JC class...)..last time I saw him was when we collected our results from JC...he really slim down a lot..hehee...thanks to SAF slimming centre...Really had a great dinner and then went starbucks to talk crap...just like the days we used to have when we were in JC...Anyway, he's gonna come in as my junior 2 yrs later..hehe...
Hmm..gonna have song prac tml, so gonna sleep early tonight..yup..and yes yes, meeting my NUS friends for lunch on fri...looking forward to see them...they are just simply a fun lot of people...keke...