Really glad to know that there are so many of u guys reading my blog..thanks for the words of encouragement..I really appreciate it..SOme of u are certainly not physically with me during these few days but I do sense ur presence mentally..thanks people..
Anyway, just wanna keep u guys updated..I guess I'm alright now..somethings just need time...Hmm..he came back last nite..ermm..well, we talked a bit today...hmm..so far, he doesn't seem to know what happened..so may i request that u guys keep this from him, if u know who he is?? yup, he's been his normal self..joking ard and stuffs..
I kinda feel a xu1 wei3..cos I tried really hard to smile and behave like my normal self...but I guess that;s really the best I can do now...Hmm..but whatever that happens, I certainly do not hope that it will affect any friendship btw me and the 3 musketeers...
he's certainly a good friend, I must say..and that's why I dun wanna lose a friend like him...I'm still in the midst of trying to let go and at the same time, I hope things will continue like what they were previously....like everyone hang out after dang, go out eat supper, play pool...
yups...that's all..but basically, I guess I'm ok now...thanks again and sorry to have made u guys worried..:)