Just realised that its been a week since I updated this blog of mine...just wanna say sorry to those that have been concerned about what's happening in my life...
Anyway, I spent quite a busy week....hmm...was with jianhua and xingrong for 3 days....we just like met up and spent time together...talked..and yup, walked a lot...we walked from far east to esplanade....hehe..for like 3 days..a bit nothing bettter to do..but well, we kinda enjoy it..cos like what I always say, its the company that is more important...not the location...
yup...the most interesting thing that took place this week was the Zpop concert...helped in lots of preparations...and seen the worst side of some artistes...at the end of the day, they are just humans...they are not perfect...and perhaps their flaws are just more well-hidden than a lot of people...sigh...
glad that I was Lin Jun Jie yest...saw him playing the piano...hehe..he's just too talented...hope that I can be like him!!! :) recorded the songs he sang as well...
Hmm..pretty tired now..shall just go sleep....will spend another 4 days next week in NUS...sian...got to travel..and yes, I have yet to get my hostel...just praying hard that I'll get one...haiz..