Just came back from NVAC camp....WEll, I must say that its really a great camp, and I really enjoyed myself there...hhmm..heard that camp comm put in 6 mths effort, just for this 4 days camp...really appreciate their efforts...
Hmm...the entire camp was pretty much like what it was like many years ago when I was with NVAC during my sec sch days..but this time around, I'm participating as a camper instead of a comm member..so it much more enjoyable...(less stress..):)
Was at Sentosa on wed...got myself a bit tanned...hmm...cos the sun was only out for a while...then it started raining...(sians) then yup..was like super cold...luckily, I din fall sick...Then was at the haunted house in sentosa at night..had fright nite...hee..I got really scared cos we moved in pairs...but it was quite fun lah..
Had D&D on the last nite...hmm..had quite a lot of games...and guess what?? I won Miss NVAC...hmm..Ken won Mr NVAC....He was the one with me during the fright nite...hee..and we are from the same group (Rehema rawks!!)... Well, the prize is actially one Kapo soft toy that costs $145 (quite ex!!) but its really cute...pink in colour!!
Anyway, met up with ah du for supper yest nite at fongseng(the 24hr makan place behind NUS) then talked and walked for a while...its been a long time since we last had a conversation like that...
Break camp at 11am today..came home, slept till 8am...gonna work tmr and on sunday...(sian)