its been eons since I last updated this bloggie of mine...kinda miss typing here..hehe..
Anyway, for the past 2 weeks, I've out of singapore to 2 countries, firstly to penang, malaysia and jiangsu province in china.....
WEll, firstly about the malaysia camp...it isn't as fun as what I expected..last yr's camp was way better...I was in the committee that took care of stuffs like waking the campers up, making sure that they had toilet paper...and other stuffs like making sure that no room keys were lost...(very the not interesting rite??) etc....I was quite "eng"...doing nothing much for that few days..a bit sian also...
I guess I was better than xiaoying cos she was in charge of stuffs like opening and closing ceremony...more "eng" than me...I bet she feels damn bored for that past few days....other people like ruoyu and biaogang were in charge food...*much more fun than mine*
Hmm..had lots of fun mixing around with the food comm people..since I was so free..then help make suppers and stuffs...glad that I got to know people like 190 and tingjun(he coming to NUS in July!!!)..haha..they are the fun people who made my days in penang interesting...thanks pals...:)
Came back to SG on 13 june..was supposed to be back on 12 june...was delayed due to the jam at malaysia and singapore checkpoint...Anyway, I'm glad to be back home...glad to the see the people that I really missed...
************
Before I left for china on 15th june...I was with the 3 musketeers (ah du, XR and JH)on 14th nite....well, bingrong was with me when I met up with them cos we were at sph to print stuffs till 11 plus....well..then 5 of us went newton for supper..then back to my home to pick up the luggage...hee...went lots of places that nite cos xingrong and jianhua took turn to drive...we went to changi village to "ah gua" then to explore the previous commando camp and old changi hospital...XR also brought us the the "da bo gong" temple to see...(I was really touched to know that he secretly prayed for me when we were there..) then went pasir ris to explore the famous red house....ah du really scared that nite..heee..then we went mac@east coast for coffee and chit chat sesssion...3 of them sent me and bingrong to airport at 5 am in the morning.....(its was really fun and memorable...thanks guys!!)
Departed Sg that morning and reached shanghai in the afternoon...this trip is certainly more fun and interesting with people like chengyao, lu jing, bingrong and zhicheng around....thanks to them, if not, I'll miss sg like crazy...
Basically the trip is kinda rush....we were in suzhou for 2 days, 1 day in yangzhou and nanjing...visted lots of temples, gardens, museums and old buildings..quite interesting...my fav one was the nanjing massacre memorial..have always been interested in such stuffs....and yes, I almost shopped till I dropped too!!! heehe...bought lots of stuffs lah...cos things are like damn cheap there...bought presents for monsters, shimei and lots of others...hope tat they like their presents...:)
Felt like pig when I was there...cos their meals were like 15 to 20 course...man...no one ever eats the rice there cos there are just too much dishes...eating the dishes can really kill...and tell u guys a secret..I put on 2 kg!!! argh!! *sobs*
Flew back to SG on 19 june...was really glad to be back....yup.. called xingrong immediately after the flight landed...was really touched the ah du and JH sms XR to ask if I have landed safetly....I mean I really wanna thank them for their friendship and concern...Its something that I have never had before...thanks alot...
***********
Was at muchuan yest nite...never will I miss their monday perf...haa..was with a group of 17 txy...we had lots of fun chatting and sabo-ing....:) hope that all of them really enjoyed themselves...
Went for supper with monsters and some of the txys....had fun listening to dirty jokes and lame jokes by zhicheng and meilian..(yo, meilian, you found urself a competitor!!hahah)...then after that all of them went home except me, jianhua and xingrong....as usual, we went to play pool...played with both of them...lots to them by the black ball...well, I think they are not on form yest...so they din play too well...realised that jianhua really talks a lot when he is with xingrong...he's just like how he was on stage...hmm...he talked to me a lot yest also...asked about the china trip and stuffs...and its really a lot!! feeel really glad for him..cos I somehow feel that he's much happier now than what he was when I first got to know him...
Alrights, jus realised that my post today is really really long...shall stop here then....going to muchuan later for lesson again...