hmm..spent the past few days lazing around since I had nothing to do...heee...
spent another memorable day yesterday...was with the 3 musketeers and alicia...alicia brought me and 3 musketeers to Kulai to do a show...was almost thrown on stage by alicia, esp when her comments were like "eh, no girls on stage with xingrong, jianhua and ah du leh...u want to join them?? " I was like OMG...no!!! I'll die lah..stage so big..in shopping centre somemore..
Anyway, the show was damn good...*thumbs up* :)
After the show, we went out with kulai's muchuan singers...they brought to this place called DAnga bay, in JB...hehe...view there was damn good..its like cafe, restaurants, performance along a beach...I just simply love that place.....I was telling them that perhaps we should buy a house there next time..then sit around the bay everyday...jianhua was smiling when I told him that and gave me a pat on my head...
We went to play roller coaster....hehe..so fun..sat beside xingrong and pulled throughout the whole ride..hehe..but we all had a lot a lot of fun..hehe...then went to eat supper at this cute cute place..hmm..its like on a tree top de....then we ate, chat, talked rubbish...quite a memorable nite....
When we were travelling, jianhua played his guitar in the car...so we had fun singing in the car...instead of listening to radio..oh..ah du pass my "jie tuo" yest nite...heeee..cos when we were travelling along the highway and with jianhua's guitar, he said that its was quite nice..hehhe...pass le...
Anyway, I'm grateful to alicia cos she actually brought me along with her and the 3 musketeers to the trip..I din do anything much other than helping to carry stuffs and set up for the performance...and yup..perhaps I was too sensitive...cos I was thought that alicia din like me cos I spend too much time with 3 musketeers....hmm..cos alicia really took care of me yest...paid for everything, I din spent a single cent lor...
hmm..xingrong drove me home yest nite..though he was really tired...thanks...would have given him a ****...but alicia was around...so din lah...but I really had a fun time with him...
hmm...anyway, I'll be counting...yest nite was the 2nd most memorable nite ( other than the previous one that we went out to play before I left for china), I have spent with Xingrong, jianhua and ah du....thanks guys...:)