hmm....spent my weekend with the usual people again...well...enjoyed myself and stuff...
well...met up with rach on friday afternoon for KTV...lucky gal got accepted in NUS...haiz..I'm still hanging there..waiting for someone to offer me a seat in NUS/NTU....well..shall think of what to do if I cant get into either....
Anyway, we had lots of fun...hhee..but I miss her lots..esp she's working in tan tock seng now..haiz..hardly get to see her...sobs...
MEt with ah du for dinner..go jalan jalan then went to sengkang to chat...talked about a lot of things...hmm..its probably one of the last few times that i'll get to talk to him till such late hour..cos he's shifting to west coast today..
Realised that ah du is very different when he's off stage...hmm...some people may think he's not too much of a difference but I feel that he's just different..can't really explain..but its just the feel...
Anyway, was with xingrong, ML and ah du on sat...finally get to see this trio...well..I guess their combination is quite powerful..though chemistry isnt really there...they are all my fav singers in mu chuan and as well as my good friends...
Went home with ML that day..well, she told me something that appearing in my mind...some how or rather, I think its not possible...but I do trust ML's feel cos hers is always very accurate..anyway, shall see how it goes..the most important thing is to cherish what I have now...cos no one knows what will happen tomorrow...:)
Had a good dinner with mommmy and korkor on sunday nite..went out to celebrate mother's day...well..the food was good..but damn fattening..kor drove us to the airport for dinner...I ate stuffs like fries, fried chicken...argh!!! Must go exercising this week..if not will die from the saturation of fats in my body... hahhaa..
Wasn't too happy at muchuan yest...erm...well..i guess I got ah du and guohao into trouble cos I have appearing in muchuan too often...and apparently someone there din like it...was playing guohao's guitar in the recording room yesterday..and apparently guohao got called out..then millie came in and ask me to go to the guitar room to play....well..guohao said nothing happened but I feel that something is not right lah...got ah du to be my spy...then got to know that he kinda got scolded...felt really bad yesterday...
I smsed xingrong and got him to come down to entertain me...well, apparently he never fail to entertain me whenever I'm unhappy...he's really a nice brother..gives me lots of advice in life and stuffs...and I really thank God that I got to know him..Anyway, we had a good laugh over the Jap gal's trading card...hehe..well..damn funny lah....well..shimei, u missed the funniest parts..who ask u sit so far away..:P
Hmmm....I'm in the midst of marking my exams scripts...BORING!!!! argh..well...have been sitting here since morning..haiz...mind tired..hands also tired..sian...seeing some students later somemore....oh no!! I got more exams scripts coming in on friday...what the f***...sianz...must finish by next week....
Hmm..dun care lah..shall go watch movie tml..then got bbq steamboat with everyone..yippy..enjoy first..if not, no energy to do so much work...
alright, I shall go back and mark the scripts le..if not tml, cannot watch moive...SIANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........ARGH!!!!!!!!