Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hmm...had a beri busy and interesting weekends....*noticed that my weekends are always interesting though I'm always doing the same things?? * but i guess its cos I'm doing stuffs that I really like...so every weekend is unique, interesting and speical to me..:P

Hmm...was at Creative's amphitheatre on sat....at jurong east!! Man, that was like super far!!! WEnt there to watch a xinyao concert...hmm..not too bad lah..was there support meilian initially...then all of us had a great time singing along and doing harmonising (he2 ying1)..hehe...they sang like 50 over songs..so in a way, its a good practice for us...:P

I'm really glad that my voice came back..and I stopped coughing..its really great to be singing again...so after that coughing incident, I realised that I have learnt to cherish my voice more...hmm..hehe..was kinda pissed off during the period that I couldnt sing...and hearing people around sing during song prac..hehe

Hmm...slacked my sunday..went to Mr. Liang's house..congras to her 1 mth old baby girl....yixuan is soo cute!! hee..didnt managed to carry her..cos she look so small...i scared i drop her...so only shake hands with the baby girl..hehe..she's really adorable...

Went shopping yesterday at PS...Hmm..went to buy yunching's prezzie..she's leaving today...flight leaving SG at 2.30pm...kinda sad that I cannot be at airport because of work committments..hmmm..got a stuff toy and card..hope she likes it...

Wanna wish her "yi lu shun feng"...she's flying to munich, germany...and yes, probably wont get to see her again..she's been a great and funny friend, great zu yuan...will miss her lots...

Ah du joined me at PS yesterday..hmm...went shopping together...bought PINK polo tee
!! heee..another pink tee shirt and a baby blue polo tee...hehe..I guess its a good change...hhmm..cos pink is my fav colour...*winkz*

Anyway, I was singing at yest dang again..yes, again..haiz..but well, went on stage yest specially for yunching...sang her fav song, wo de ai from stefanie..hope that she likes it...and it will be my last present for her..*hope that I din ruin the song..cos couldn't reach the high notes in some parts...*

Sorry ML, I wrecked ur dang's signboard again....:(

Will go down to muchuan today..again...for vocal class...:)


pen my thoughts on 12:46 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker