Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 12, 2005

well..as usual...had a busy weekend...

Saturday was at SPH...had lots of meetings and work due that day..so it was like a crazy day for me...Hmm..went down to muchuan after meeting for song prac...well..its was quite fun with people like chengyao and jiahao doing all the funny acts.

Was at KTV with shimei on sunday before lesson...got to know this friend of hers, nicole...he's quite a nice person...and yepz..we enjoyed the ktv session..

Lesson was as usual..funny at times, with lester constantly trying to laugh at me...well..I beginning to feel that he isn't that irritating afterall...but impression of him is still not so good..

SPent my monday at orchard...taking NTU's EPT at RELC...ulu place...and the test is like at those funny hours lah..then got to spent time travelling..so irritating...
BuT I was lucky to meet MJC pple there..then went for lunch together...

Meet up with ah du after my test...went to kinokuniya...hmm...saw my students in orchard when I was with ah du..:( Haiz...bet something must going on in their minds...Anyway, we did illegal things like copying chords from the music scores yesterday..haha...quite fun...

Hmm...basically, yesterday is a sad day for me....lots of things happened yesterday..don't really wanna mention about it..cos talking about it makes me feel sad...Erm..I guess I am not as strong as I thought I would be...

I guess I need time to get over it..perhaps I shall just get myself to do lots of work to forget everything...


pen my thoughts on 9:47 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker