well...wanted to blog in school...but connection in school is too slow..*sigh*
Anyway..I seemed to be in bad mood these days...cos the kids are really driving me nuts...argh!! Wanted to give up on some of them...and well..flood with work from SPH, got to hand in zi geng di, update contact lists, get ready all the photos by 9 apr...sians..
Anyway, just realised my normal tech classes are really sweet...well..they painted a garfield in class after knowing that I like garfield..hehe..so cute...Hmm..really appreciate their kindness...though they are not as academically inclined as compared to my other classes..but they are certainly the ones who can tell my mood the best...
Hmm..just managed to play the entire song of "tong hua"..hehe..quite happy with that...the song includes the up key...also...figured out by trying to rem how ah du played..and plus some knowledge of theory....
Hmm..its gonna be a friday tml..haha...and I'll have my weekends before I have to see the kids again....yippy..