Was at Muchuan again on monday..hmm...Shimei wasn't with him...cos she went to celebrate her dad's bdae..
I was with songyu instead..hmm..had a good chat with him..hehe..talked about lots of bo liao stuffs...and laughed a lot also....then left with him and meilian..
Had lesson on tues at muchuan...hmmm...sang fen shou kuai le...hmm..sian..i dun really like that song lah...but haiz...have learn still..dunno how long more before we can move on to the next song...*sad*
Was at LIdo yest...my cousin gave me a pair of tix to watch the gala premiere of aaron's kwok new show.."san cha kou"..well, was there with xingrong..and both of us are quite disappointed with the show...cos apparently, the show line is like normal and there isn;t any good scenes worth mentioning...I'm glad that I din have to pay to watch tht show...but oh well, no offense to any of their fans...
Stay at home and slack tonight..have been staying out late for the past 3 nights..time to take a break before I chiong for weekend..:)