Listening to zhou chuan xiong's nan ren hai yang..
WEll..its time i blog about monday...
was in muchuan as usual...hee...everything was normal that day, with the exception that shimei brought light sticks..and hehe...the ending was like a concert lor..with people shouting "encore" and we simply waved the light sticks like fans at a concert....quite interesting...the mon-sters were quite touched la...but all of us had a lot fun also...
went home with meilian, leonard and songyu...
Anyway, I officially declared tht I'm gonna lose my voice any minute....sigh...hope that I recover soon...hope that my rest of the classes today and tml will cooperate with me...:(
hmm..realised tht I found myself a wonderful friend (was with her on tues)..hmm..wasn't really close to her till recently when when we started talking about some of our problems...hehe..u know who u are....and some how or rather...we seemed to have telepathy ...and its a great feeling that u have someone around who understands u..:)...haven't met a friend like this for long time...and yes, I seriously treasure this friendship with her...