Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 05, 2005

hmmm...haven't posted for a few days...hmm...lots of stuffs happened these few days...

Well...was at muchuan for the past 3 days....

On saturday..its was the student's gathering..hmm.I sang Lin Jun Jie's "chi bang"...hmmm..I heard from people that I din sound too bad..but I personally could not feel the song....so I feel that the song actually lack the feelings and thus sounded quite mechanical..

Went down to muchuan at 2pm that day..wanted to go there and practice and warm-up..ah du was busy then entire with lessons after lessons...he didn't even have time to eat..BUt I'm glad that I went down early...cos guohao helped me warm-up by going through the song with me with his guitar..and managed to clique with a couple of ah du's students....so decided that we shall all meet up regularly to practice...

Left muchuan after performance..went for dinner with jia hao, chengyao, cyn and yiwei...then went for audition at hark...hmm..felt better at the audition..hmm..if I get the call within this week...it means to say tht I'm in..but if not, its alright..

Hmm...went down to muchuan again on sunday..met up with leonard, yiquan and peishan (ah du's students) for song practice..went for lunch with them and ah du..then crapped and sang songs that day...quite fun...

Lesson was quite funny...did vocal navigation..hmm..couldn't find my passagio..so irritated..:( well..I bet lester had a good laugh while listening to me find my passagio..anyway, everyone had a good laugh tht day..quite enjoyable lah...

Had a good talk to with ah du tht day too...hmm...talked about lots of stuffs..

Saw jianhua, jiehao, xingrong and guohao at muchuan that day too...they were there for composing course...

Before I left muchuan on sunday nite...ah du actually came out with a song...he asked me to help him write lyrics..heee..I was kinda excited by it..cos its a rare opportunity and I had the story in my mind already...:)

I went home that night...didn't sleep for the entire night to find up the lyrics...hmm..I like the story line..

Went down to muchuan on monday evening...Lu jing was with me..then went to find ah du..went through the song...and well, he like the story too..but need to amend the lyrics cos it doesn't sound right with the melody...so gonna start doing something to the lyrics later...

Anyway..yup.went dinner with ah du again...and xingrong joined us also...hehe...dinner's quite funny..xingrong and ah du crapped during dinner time..hehe..

yesterday's performance was great..esp when jianhua suddenly asked me something from stage...

I was being sabo-ed by ximei to go up and sing..she was like..." I want to invite a friend of mine who really likes singing and hope that she can help me sing this song" erm..that song is "chi bang"....and well..I guess I sounded really bad..without warm-up and plus no sleep previous nite and gastric problems yesterday...Apparently all of them thought I sounded alright..but I guess its not up to my standard...

Well..the thing that I felt happy was that during the interlude..the audiences actually clapped but I was telling the audience that I didn't warm up..so kinda paiseh...and jianhua said that its ok..cos the audiences' applause also haven't warmed up..haha...

Anyway, ciao after the performance cos too tired..needed to get some sleep...so didn't get to talked to themm..


pen my thoughts on 10:12 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker