WEll, stuffs happened these days..and erm..it was a bit tough to handle...
ONE MILLION THANKS TO AH DU.....
Thanks for keeping me accompany for the past 3 days..went kinokuniya with me, hanged around music school....kept me busy by helping him to find places to stay....did lots of singing practice, ate supper and chat till 1am on tuesday nite...and watched miss congenality 2 at PS yesterday...and YES, before I forget, thanks for that song...I'll be waiting for it...
Another person that I wanna thank is Shimei....well, i know you didn't managed to do much..cos u are like busy also..but thanks for the effort to send me sms and PM me on forum to check how I am doing....
Last but not least..thanks meilian...thanks for talking to me and encouraging me even though u are facing some of ur own prbs...really appreciate tht...
I know that it is hard for me..but i will try my best to do it..
although ah du and meilian won't get to see this...I'll still thank them from the bottom of my heart...:)