Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 25, 2005

Was at Muchuan yesterday for lesson...lester couldn't make it on sunday cos its his bdae and I guess he's taking time off to celebrate with his gf...anyway, I am feel that lester isn't that bad afterall..he was "dao" to us initially cos he didn't know us well...hmm..basically he's a quiet person..

went up to the cafe after lesson cos ah du was worried that there isn't gonna be a lot of people watching that new singer, Juis. He was there to promote for his concert..well..basically...I do agree that he has an extremely large vocal navigation..(for a guy)..but he tends to make himself look gayish on stage with little actions here and there...and well..I dun like the way he forces his voice up to the higher notes...Anyway, his overall performance was pretty bad yesterday...

Stayed on in muchuan till show ends....WEixiong and lin juan are really entertaining..enjoy the way they "suan" each other on stage..haah....Left with guohao and shimei after the performance...

guohao is really a gentlemen..he helps both me and shimei carry our stuffs when our hands are like busy..hee..had a good talk with him since both me and him took the same train home....

guohao agreed to help me fix those irritating strings on my guitar....yamaha charges $5 for the change 1 string..so 6 strings on a guitar means that I have to spend $30 changing the strings while on 10 bucks on the strings itself....kinda ridiculous...
*bringing my guitar down on sunday..:)*

Just got to know that both me and shimei are involved in a performance on 2nd apr at muchuan...in the afternoon...hmm..I have chosen my songs and gonna go down to muchuan to practise on monday nite...(after their performance)

Its good friday today...basically..I was at sentosa for the entire afternoon...was playing beach volley...Went there with lots of txy....had lots of fun with pple like weizheng, chengyao, aileen, yiwei, shimei and the list goes on...

I think I'm 1 shade darker...and I'm pretty happy with that...dun wanna look to fair...not nice for me..kkeke....

Anyway, gonna go down to SPH tml..got work to do...:)


pen my thoughts on 11:42 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker