Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 27, 2005

Its another slacking day at home...well..at least I had a good sleep..*winkz*

Erm..brought my guitar to guohao this afternoon..well.. we were trying to see what we can do to make my guitar more playable...as in cos the strings are quite hard to press now...so he suggested changing my guitar strings to thinner ones since my guitar is a bit smaller and that the guitar neck is shorter thus more unstable...
Hope it helps...I can't really play some of the notes well now..cos the strings..

Anyway, talked to ah du while I was waiting for guohao...talked about stuffs on the web....and performance lor..Anyway, jianhua was at muchuan today for song practice today with ah du..cos our lesson was brought forward..Anyway, I didn't see him cos I didnt go up to cafe..and I guess he didn't know I was there too..unless guohao or ah du told him..*didn't wanna disrupt their practice cos their performance is tml*

Brother fetched me from muchuan...went walking around in sim lim square before going home...

Watched "volcano" on Chn 5 just now..and I think its totally crap!! well, it seems that show is meant for cheating people who know nuts about volcano...well..I really the plot and storyline is rubbish...*sadz* but, I do have to say that the effects of that show is very well done..quite "real"..:)

I'm listening to Lin Jun Jie's new song "Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou"...and I simply love that song!! hmm..music is wonderful...(another great composition from him) and lyrics are touching....I'm looking forward to the release of the rest of the songs in his next album...I'm gonna try find out the chords when I have time...

Will go down to muchuan tml...(as usually) but gonna stay quite late tml..cos I'll be practising songs with ah du and jianhua for the upcoming performance on Sat...

ciao..ZZZZ


pen my thoughts on 11:25 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker