GOt an sms from mdm koh this afternoon that reads: "A levels results will be out this week. Cheers!" well..apparently it doesnt seem to cheer me up very much..
Well this day has finally arrived....after such a long wait...I'm pretty worried though....cos I'm certainly not confident about getting good grades...
Anyway, applied leave from Ms Zubaidah..and she approved it...I don't I can ever stand in front of my classes that day and to be able to concentrate teaching...well..I'm not in the mood to do any other thing already...
This is the common test week...lots of test scripts to mark..and for the first time, I brought work back from school...how irritating...busy busy busy..
Shall prepare work for my classes to do on friday..while I'm away...sigh...
Just realised that gao yuan ( my sph partner) scored 11 A1s for her O levels...its really amazing..oh but again..she's a gifted kid..quite smart actually...future govt scholar....
OH WELL.....went muchuan yesterday.....yes...its again...haha....but anyway...was there to hear him sing....thanks to shirmaine..cos she is working on her "secret project" ( I dun think I wanna say cos it'll give her away..) and thus, we had excuses to go down to muchuan..hahaa...anyway, he wasn't as "kee-siao" yesterday...pretty disappointed though....
Well...shirmaine is really nice..she dedicated songs specially for me...and made him sang it..heee..*thanks gal!*
Anyway, had a good chat with ximei and haojie (just realised he's one of my best friend's tutor) yesterday nite..but haojie is a pretty nice person lah...he likes to joke though...oohh..I seriously think tht he and meilian are together..haa...no wonder he's there every monday....keke..
Didn't really talk to him much yest....he came to talk to me...then I dunno what to talk to him about..so shirmaine said that I actually bo chap him a bit...hmm..feeling bad now...that's prob why he didn't reply to sms...:(
oh....realised that ah du lao shi played a lot of wrong chords yesterday nite..haha..then he will like "um-chio"and yup that gave him away..heee..
Told meilian that I'll drop by next monday if my results are good..oh well..so hope that I have a reason to drop by next monday...meanwhile , I'll be praying hard....