I walked into 3C1 today..spent more than 1/2 of the period scolding them...those kids are really horrible..I kinda told them to do their work...but all they did was just to only talk and talk..in the end, I had to scream at them in order to get their attention...was pissed off with them....
Haiz..even when I scold them..they can also continue talking..this class is being ranked as the most hopeless class in 2005...well..its just the beginning..I'm sure that class is gonna create more trouble..they have made a teacher cried yesterday..that class has got guys who are constantly involved in fights..sigh...
I really pity yanping...she's their form teacher..she always receive complains from the rest of the tachers...and she has to spend her free time settling all the yellow forms from the other teacher..
*yiwei, please dun be surprised if you see really horrible students during ur teaching practice...kids these days are really different...so please be mentally prepared...*
Anyway, I have just finished setting the 2nd test for the sec 3 kids...well..its not a hard paper..relatively easy actually..provided they complete the work that i have given them...
oh well, its finally weekends and I'm glad that I dun have to meet my kids till monday...yippy..but I'll be really busy tml and on sun...I'm going down to sph tml morning to save my dying huixun, attend zhongyang meeting and finish up my proposal for yingxin games...will be meeting yiwei for dinner too...will be discussing the wan hui stuffs with him and chengyao...haiz...so busy...OMG!!
Alrights..gonna prepare myself for a busy tml...nites..will update tml when I;m free....