haa..as usual..I'm still on cloud nine today...hmm..Not being able to see him sing for 1 mth makes me realise something.."absence makes the heart fonder"...Really the times that I see him on stage...and yesterday, I realised that he's like so attractive on stage...such a charismatic person on stage..was telling shimei that it would really nice if he behaves the same on stage and off stage...
oh well..realised that I have got a "compeititor" yesterday and jianhua was paying a little more attention to them yesterday...but anyway, I guess the most important thing is that love can't be force lah..and sometimes I seriously dun know whether he befriends me because he wanna be friends with us or is it just another way of PR...haiz...
Hmm..he sang quite a few songs from us yesterday...and made quite a few interactions with us yesterday..like coming over to talk to me before the show started..shimei was in the washroom then...and talked to us quite a few times when he was on stage...
He sang huang hun yesterday..and i said something that made shimei almost spit out..cos I was telling her that what happens if jianhua has beard like zhou chuan xiong..haaa..and she almost puke...haha...anyway..just kidding only lah..
Its been a long time since i saw laoshi(ah du) sing..hee..he was back in chengdu, china for his CNY holiday..bet he had a great time back at home..but he missed the snowing in chengdu and he's kinda sad...they were all teasing him yesterday..like he's got SPECIAL and COMPLICATED relationship with jianhua...and he was like err....heee...they haven't teased him so much for a long long time..guess that they all missed him...well..I miss him too..haa..cos he was send me sms like..."jianhua is beside me now..hehe" that kind of thing..so irritating..but oh well..at least I know what jianhua is doing at that moment...hee...its been kinda of quiet when he's not around..*Ah du had a nice hairstyle yest nite.., at least its not messy..* haa...
Well..jianhua wore a yellow shirt yesterday...i just it seems that whatever colour he wears reflects his mood that day..the lighter the colour, the better his mood...haa..yesterday he was quite "ki siao"..cos he spurted out lots of weird comments and jokes that he doesn't usually says...but oh well.. i prefer him that way....
SOmetimes, I feel so useless in front of him..haiz..always wanna find topic to talk to him about..but I really dunno how to start talking him...i'll just stare him and stone...haiz..and I'm beginning to wonder i should stop all these fantasies about him...maybe he just treats me like a normal "fan" of his or its just one-sided thing from me...
Nevertheless, i'm still quite "gian" to go down next week...cos I know that I won;t have much time to enjoy myself after my results are out...i kinda preparing for worst already..I think A levels results are gonna be released on 4 march..since there's inside info that O levels are coming this friday...since As are usually released 1 week after Os...I'm expecting it to come out next friday...it will be the day after that esplanade performance "when dreams come true".....it will be my last night of enjoyment before I face the cruel reality next day....
Hmm...looking forward to start of lessons this sunday..guess I'll see a lot pple at the music school since its the last weekend before the esplanade performance and they'll be doing lots final rehearsal...hope that i'll get to see him and talk to him more....