haiz....my huixun is dying...and I'm so dead...trying to at least do something to the paiban these few days..and put in the comics...etc...
Anyway..was in sph from 10 am to 7pm on saturday..argh!!!! no life....haiz..did my huixun that day...attended zhongyang, did my yingxin games stuffs...had a session of "past-huixun-mistakes-look thru" and well..went to meet yiwei for dinner....we talked about yingxin wan hui...so no life...there goes my sat!!! :(
well, at least it isn't that bad afterall...went to play pool at 9plus..after our discussion on the serious matters..hee..had lots of fun (as usual)...hahaaa...all of us were laughing our heads off....:P Anyway, I discover this "siping curse" for pool...haaa....whoever plays with me for the first few rounds will lose@=!! haa...well..anyway, yesterday was really damn fun lah...haa...:P
I woke up early today....went to teach tutition and then went down hotel intercontinental to attend the talks by NTU lecturers...hm..have kinda decided my choice le....cos this yr, the application for both uni is not like those joint admission exercise, so will be doing a separate application for both unis...:)
shall let u guys know my choice after I receive my results...but my first choice for ntu will be Communication Studies (Hons)....:) 4 year...direct honours...:)