went to tampines sec sch to teach today....damn...those kids like monkeys...I almost fainted....oh man..luckily I'm not gonna be there long....but poor Esther who's gonna be there for the next 3 weeks will have to endure those kind of rubbish from the kids there...well..both of us agreed that those kids should be locked up in the zoo.....
anyway, me and Esther went to shop after school today....she gave up trying to figure out how to use the stupid printing machine in the school....haaa...and I shall be nice to help her printed them before my lesson tml...anyway, I'll be rotting from 9am to 1.50pm...cos MOE sets the rule that all relief teachers have to spend like 6 hours in the school before we will be paid.....*stupid rule.* I wonder which idiot came up with it...anyway...I glad that I only have 1 hour of lesson with my sec 1s tml....*phew*
Siangwei's bdae is tml..he's turning 19 tml...wonder how he's gonna celebrate it....Just sent him an email...hope that he gets it on time...
Audition is tml....the long awaited audition...chances are 50-50....but I guess the probability of me getting in is only like 30?? haha...,oh well, I do admit that I really put in effort to prepare for this audition, as compared to dreamworks one..cos I have realised that this is probably one of my last chances to get the chance to be an ark singer....
I'm not really confident but I'm really keen to get in...shall relaz and do my best tml...
Was talking to shimei on msn just now....our topic included jianhua....anyway, I was telling her that sometimes I realised I prefer the jianhua on stage...cos when he's on stage, he's more friendly..but when he's off stage...he's more quiet...and keeps a distance away from everyone else...oh well...so maybe next time, I shall just say hi to him when I go watch his performance...and then go off...if not, later people like ah du will tease him...and I dun wanna put him in a difficult position...haiz....
Alrights..shall go sleep now...cos still gonna face some monkeys tml...and shall prepare for my audition tml.....