Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 16, 2005

was really lazy to blog yesterday...anyway..didn't do anything much...stay in school and prepare for classes till 1 plus..ciao and went ktv with friends after that..

had a super long day today....went to be a "model" for Russell to practise his photography skills early in the morning...he messed up my hair!!!!!!! anyway, the shoot was quite alright..was at his old house..some condominium in telok kurau...had a few nice pics taken..

went to sph after that...had yingxin meeting from 11 plus....before that I was helping guanfang and zhiwei do some judging for the popcorn MV...saw the difference between the extremes....

settled the theme for yingxin today..its really nice..I came out with 1/4 of it..since there's like 4 words..hee..but i think its really nice!! cos its the group's effort...yeah!! my games proposal is due on 6th feb....hee..I'm gonna work liu zhen..yeah!! shall let laekew and xiaoying work on the other half!! *me and liuzhen have decided not to separate the 2 of them...haaz...*

had zhongyang at 2pm in the afternoon...I foresee a super busy year ahead..judging from the kind of opening that zhiwei gave...oh man...I'm prob gonna slog my year away in sph...but anyway, I shall enjoy every process...:)

Just got to know that yiwei got accepted for his SEP....hmm...he's going to some science and tech university in hong kong...he should be leaving in late august..since lessons there start on 1st sep...haha...I'll make sure that all of our gang pple shall go muchuan before he goes off....and make sure he goes for pool and ktv with us!!! :P Anyway, fengling's gonna miss him so much....oh well, yiwei, if u are reading this....(and I bet u r) just wanna let u know that we will take good care of fengling when u are in hong kong!!! (I'll bring her to muchuan very often!!) heee....*laughs*

hmm..since yiwei's gonna go for his SEP, that means that he's not going for the vocal course with me and shimei....so 2 of us will go..and I bet u can catch up with us when he's back next year....he sings damn...I bet he just needs to join the performance class...

oh shimei, if u are reading this, its 1 day away from 17 jan!!! *yay!!* I'm finaly gonna see him again...

oh teaching tutiton tml..shall go sleep early...

shall post my photos tml..





pen my thoughts on 1:29 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker