oh yes, its another monday...well, its not so much of a "monday blues" for me..but hmm...its just that I missed another of his performance...and guess what...shimei is there today.....:(
hmm...she kinda went there with her colleagues...and yup..to have a gathering before she starts work at a new office tml...well..shimei said that jianhua is really weird today...cos he's really talkative....more talkative than ximei and ah du..and well..if u guys dun know, its certainly not normal...
oh well...anyway, we sms-ed today....I guess he was hinting me to tell me to go down, or have I been thinking too much? but whatever he means ...trust me, I really wanna rush there...but in the end I didn't....have decided not to go down...for dunno what reasons too...perhaps shouldn;t make it so obvious..
Just realised that jianhua is probably from NUS too.....cos weizhen told me that her church friend, Michelle, got to know jianhua from NUS....hmm..wondering which faculty is he from...I guess it would either be chinese department or engineering...haas..can't be the rest of arts or stuffs like business..hee..
anyway, I still looking forward to 14 feb...its valentines' day for many..but to me, its a day where I celebrate my friendship with close friends..it doesn't matter if they are couples or single...as long as they are friends that are special to me in a way or another....to all my special friends...you will know u are the one if u recieved something from me that day....*i'm sure some of you knows who you are already...*
Anyway, I'm like super busy this month...lots of gathering and stufs...but well...I guess I'll be happy with what I'm doing...