MSN is DOWN!!!!!!!! argh!!! I just simply hate it when its down....
Anyway, since I can't go online and crap..I shall just talk here....
Before I start my complain/gossips or whatever, happy birthday ryan!!! and happy birthday Jiehui!!! Hmm..Ryan is my colleague at Tampines sec sch...a nice guy...and Jiehui is my best friend since primary 2?? haa...we did lots of "happening" stuffs back in pri and sec sch!!! haaa...
Hmm...stayed at home today...I finished my article on Peter....went to his concert yesterday...hmm..I bet he's so far the most interesting singer I have ever interviewed...His vocal talent is so amazing...in his entire cd, he uses no drums...or synthesizer...the only few things that he uses to record his cd is a keyboard, guitar and his voice....he can really imitate the sound of many drums playing together...its just too amazing for me to describe.....
Its really a pity that peter's operation didn't really turn out well and thus he's still on his crutches now...but he's really optimistic....well, if I were him, I probably didn't have to courage to do what he's doing now...
Its really thumbs-up for his concert man!! I bought his cd yesterday.. and I wouldn't mind paying for his other concerts cos he just such a hardworking and optimistic artiste..and I really think that this sets him above the rest of the "mainstream" singers...oh well, and interviewing him is really an enjoyable task cos he doesn't really puts any stress on me..and yup, it's just like a casual talk with a friend...(anyway, I got to know him 2 yrs back...but I didn't really know him quite well back then..)
Anyway, yup, I'm waiting for the lyrics of one of his new song...and I'll add it to my article before submitting it to my editor...
oh well, enough of that concert...though I really enjoyed it...
hmm....got to work tml again...haiz...hope that I can ciao off early....got tired of staying back in school....and shall help mommy clean the house for CNY.....
I'm piled with lots of work...esp for march huixun..now I know being a zu zhang is not so easy..and yup, we are preparing for the yingxin camp for the newbies..they gonna come in in march....kinda looking forward to meet them...
after spending so much time typing my blog, msn is still down..so irritating....
oohh....me and shimei just bought tickets to muchuan's performance on 3 mar at esplanade concert hall...and we are like the first 2 pple to buy the tix....yeah!! hee..I'm expecting a really nice performance from them....