Just heard from someone else that siang wei is back in malaysia...well...I was so hoping that he would have told me that himself...It took me almost half a year to forget him...now he's back....should I call him?? or should I not?? But I guess I really wanna forget him...well, I'm glad that I have met him...but the experience wasn't as sweet as I though it would be...*i'm still trying hard to really make myself forget him....but I'm sure I'll be able to do so with the help of my friends...esp those who are really close to me and knows what had happened....
Anyway, I shall take about it...since it isn't something I really wanna be thinking about now..it just makes me feel depressed..
well, spent my entire day at home...doing spring cleaning...kinda tiring...but anyway, since its once a year...I'm like almost done with my room...will help mommy with the rest of the chores on sunday....
I'm gonna be really busy tml...going to meet jonathan for breakfast!! He just booked out yesterday!!! haa...and gonna go make my specs...have games ic meeting in the afternoon with liu zhen, le qiao and xiaoying....going to do my interview with this new local singer, huang lie chuan in the evening...I'll be with shimei and junzhan...hahas...hope its gonna be fun...