Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 31, 2005

Just came back from muchuan....er..tired...

wasn't there cos jianhua was there....(erm..ya..he's not there today...even his clique like ah du and guohao isn't around..) but oh well, today's gang is kinda funny...cos got this 933 DJ, weixiong...he's quite funny lah...then yup, today's performance was quite entertaining...Anyway, me and rach had an enjoyable time there...

Was at KTV with rach before going to muchuan...hmm..not sure if my singing skills kinda of improved....but I was able to sing F.I.R's songs better....as least better than my previous attempts....

cleared my room before I went out today...dumped a few big plastic bags of trash...didn't know I had so much rubbish in my room....now it looks neat and clean!! yippy!!

anyway, I was at SPH yesterday...for the whole of yesterday....was talking about the fengmian with gaoyuan..and had some suggestions on how to go about doing it...and marked the rest of the gao....some of their sentences structures will make you faint!! but well, I hope that those were typing error....

have been rushing a lot of gao for guan fang...re wrote lie chuan's gao 2 times and zhiwei made me do a review for his album...so well, wrote lots of things about him...anyway, he's a hardworking artiste and this is the best I can do for him..the rest will have to depend on his luck...but anyway, I think he's really good....

still owe guan fang huo jianhua's gao..and I haven't started writing....shall do it tml....:(
and also owing her Mr Wong's article, but I've finished writing...still waiting for the photos to come....

just realised tat I do not have lots of time to get my huixun done...and looks like I've got to go back to sph every weekend after CNY...but anyway, its my first huixun...and I'm certainly putting in my best to get it done well....*I left with xiaoying's gao and all my gaos will be in..* yay!!!

Not working tml...will start work on tuesday...


pen my thoughts on 1:24 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker