Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 08, 2005

Just came back from MJC's orientation campfire....Its wasn't so much of a campfire..cos it rained...so everything was shifted to the hall....*boringz*

Oh well, I had a good talk to with Mr. Liang and Mr. Chen....its been a long time since I sat down to talk to these 2 of my fav teachers...They are still as funny...Mr. Liang's first kid is arriving in April!!! COngra!! Oh, and Mr. Chen's taking both J1 and J2s now....kinda stressed...and what's more, the J2 are much slower than us last yr...He's gonna get a big headache when the J1 start their classes next week..

oh...I might get a place to teach PE in MJC....cos there is a vacancy....but Hussein approached her first.....erm....she wanted someone who can teach till June..but Hussein's going for NS in April..so she was saying that she might speak to him first...

oh..I'm glad that I finished my teaching at Tampines Sec...Cheerios..dun need to go there again...kids there are horrible..

I'm gonna go baoguan tml...got huixun meeting...hope that we can get the themes fast..then can assign le...

its 9 more days to 17 Jan....will get to see him in 9 days time...hooray!!! *smiles at Shimei*

Oh..I'm still waiting for Leon's email....its 2 days past the audition....haiz...





pen my thoughts on 1:30 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker