Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Had fun in school today!!! Other seeing my irritating 1C1...Those kids in that class are hopeless...Anyway, I'm not gonna give a shit about them...they shall fail their exams for all I care...since they choose to degrade themselves...

Oh man, I'm beginning to like my form class, 3R5....at least, my impression of them today was certainly much better than yesterday...haas...and trust me...I love my ONE AND ONLY NORMAL TECH claSS!!! its my 3I1!!!! They are like my favourite class!!! nothing else beats their classs....Just simply love them...though they called me ah lian teacher today...haa..well, they are a bunch of royal fellows...

managed to ciao from the school's contact time today...phew...ran away before they caught me...haaz...guess it was kinda boring....

went to meet deyuan after work today...saw his girlfriend, lydia..haa..she's really nice....I hanged out at his office after discussing some stuffs with him....and then gossiped a bit with yiling....I think both of us really hit off well...just enjoy talking to her...she's like big sista to me...and she's going for her lst toastmaster speech next wed...shall help her practise on monday, before I go to mu chuan...haaa...

There's not gonna be any classes tml!!! yeah...kids are gonna be preparing for their whatever project(different levels, different projects)..My form class's gonna be preparing for their sec 3 camp at johor this coming friday!! so I shall help them do their class banner and stuffs....*i shall run back to staff room on and off to do my marking...*

Hmm...shall go prepare for my ext higher chinese class tml...I end work at 5pm tml...:(



pen my thoughts on 10:23 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker