Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 01, 2005

Firstly, I wanna thank 2 very important people for being at mu chuan with me yesterday nite...THANKS SHIMEI AND CYN!!! WIthout 2 of you around, things wouldn't have been the same...and if shimei didn't urge me to go yesterday, I prob missed the chance to really know him....once again, thanks gals...

yesterday's countdown at muchuan was really fun....I actually went on stage to sing "wu ding" with jianhua...heee...I was like sitting beside him lorz..and I tell you..I'm so nervous....haa..but it was really memorable..and he gave me my pooh!!! *shall post the pics later* oh, besides singing with him..we took a lot of pictures...pple like ah du and guo hao were so jealous..haaa...well, they are all just trying to be funny....meilian, lilin and rongting teased me and him too...heee...anyway, I LIKE IT!! heee..

hmm...will missed his singing...but when school starts, I got to work...can only go there like maybe once a month??? SO sad....anyway, I will try to go there as often as I can....hmm...anyway, guess what? I GOT HIS NO.!! heee..so can invite him to go K-ge with us....:p

Listening to songs that I recorded from mu chuan yesterday....quality is really bad..but still can hear a bit of his voice...his voice is so man..hee..and just love the way he plays his guitar.....

erm..I hugged the pooh bear to sleep yesterday...:) Had a great nite sleep...

Hmm...shall talk about my new year wishes.....

1) Hope that I can pass mu chuan singer's audition on 5th!!! Its my only chance to be able to sing with him on stage again..

2) Get good results for my A levels and get into NUS (arts & SS) or NTU (comm studies)

3) Hope that I won't be alone anymore...(it took me 4 yrs after I broke with my ex to start liking someone again....)

4) Hope that everyone I love will be safe and sound...healthy and excel in whatever they do....
___________________________________________________________________

My 2004......

Its been really short, as in time seems to pass by very quickly....It was certainly an important year for me...cos I was taking my A levels and stuffs...last year in college....I've got to make sure that I really do well, cos its my only chance to get into Uni...

My life seems to surrounded with books, study, burn midnight oil, getting sick due to insufficient sleep, mugged till I fell asleep in my sch's library, read lecture notes, do & copy tutorials, tests and exams.....It was really very tiring...but I'm glad that its over...

Besides all these, I'm glad that I was also doing stuffs that I've enjoyed....like sailing...going out to sea to enjoy to scenery and peace......most importantly, when I'm out in the sea, I feel free and away from all the stress....

I wanna say a big thank you to Mr. Liang, who encouraged me to join the SPH student correspondent club. To be frank, I wasn't really keen in the first place cos I wanted to concentrate on my studies....but I still went ahead....well, I want to say that I've never regretted going there....haa...I met really "my gang" kind of pple....like cyn, shimei, yiwei, fengling, yenzhuang.....guys, thanks for all the fun....we rawks!!

well, I'm glad that I went to Msia camp too...I met siang wei there....well...but it just seems that wo men you yuan wu fen......but he's really a nice guy.....and I'll misss him...very much, I guesss...

The last thing that I'm glad that I've done this year is to sign up for the dreamworks audition at Mu chuan...if not , I wouldn't have meet jianhua...hee....anyway, I shall leave nature to take its place....Love cannot be force and most importantly, it takes 2 hands to clap...shall just remain friends....:)


pen my thoughts on 1:51 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker