finally started teaching at my alma mater todae!! yeah!! well, the kids there are certainly better...though they can really be noisy at times....haa..I'm so glad that they understand what is call "respect"...and I bet that's really impt...Ngee Ann's 4 core values are respect, responsibility, commitment and integrity....")
Hmm...SOmetimes I feel really underpaid for the amt of work that I do in ngee ann..I report at 7.15am..and I knock off at 5 plus today..cos I was teaching the higher chinese kids...oh...but they were nice!! super cute and adorable!! Just simply love them..
I'm gonna see the rest of my classes tml....they are my sec 1 HCL (internal), Sec 1 normal (a) and sec 1 normal tech...well, i hope its gonna be a nice experience!! haas..
Oh guan fang called me in the morning...she wanted me to go fetch yuan bin (won bin), that korean singer/actor from airport...but I was teaching....then I was like argh!!! but anyway, luckily its not lee hom or lin jun jie...if not, I would have like taken an MC...haha..
Hmm..lessons end at 12 plus tml..yeah!! I'm gonna meet deyuan for kopi after that..haaz...finally get to enjoy...
Just remember that I still owe guan fang my SHE gao...brother is using my comp now..so can't write my gao...hmm..but I'm gonna send it to her by this week...can try writing it when I'm in sch on thurs and fri, since the kids are gonna be preparing for their camp....heee...no lesson!! hee...whee!
Just realised that I'll be stuck in sph this sat from 11am...to god knows when...got yingxin meeting and zhong yang...sighz...
Just missed another of his performance yesterdat...and yup, I haven't go the email or call..so I guess I'm prob not in....anyway, its 6 more days to 17 Jan and I shall see him then......-->smiles happily at shimei!!!
Its gonna be Taz's birthday tml..shall sms him at 12 midnight to wish him happy bdae!!! yeah!!!
alright...shall go sleep...will have fun in sch tml...haas..