I bet the happiest thing I've done this week is to go down to muchuan...oh man...really glad that I went....saw jianhua for another time....:) I spoke to meilian this time round...and he said that jianhua is a super big piece of ice....he remains as a mysterious guy hanging around. No one knows what he's doing now (though he used to be a diver) and its really hard to get him to break the ice....
Anyway, I'm still so glad that I went...got to talk to him more yesterday...and we also smsed longer and more informal msges to each other....*good start, I guess*
Besides, I have got lots of teases from meilian and ah du when there were on stage yesterday night....and they are obviously aware of what happening...after the new year countdown this year....sigh...hee..I guess I'm gonna be quite famous there....since most of them knows me already..haa...*yiwei, its such a pity that u and fengling missed yest sessions...he sang the most number of songs yesterday..damn nice!!!*
And played tricks on ah du by making him sing Josh Groban's "You Raised Me up"...he almost vomitted blood!! hee...and made meilian sing Taufik's "I Dream" ( I just love that song!! woo!!) really had a lot of fun!!!
Anyway, I have decided to go down and spend my valentines' day at muchuan this year......my greatest gift for valentine's day is to see him sing and play guitar....(told him that I'll be down that day!!!)
oh shimei was almost late yesterday cos she forgot her phone at office...haa....she went back to get it but her colleague took it home on her behalf to prevent any cases of theft....but anyway, she made it on time to muchuan....
she gave me one of the sweetest presents....and that is the tile below...I really love it and shimei, thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me...thanks for knowing me so well and yes, I really appreciate all that you've done...*we are going to muchuan's performance at Esplanade on 3 march* Any other takers? We'll gonna book the most ex tix...heee.. gonna book soon..so we can get the best seats!!
Look at the design above..its so sweet..and I lovE it!! Shimei, I love you!!! thanks for being so sweet...(L-R: jianhua, me, cyn, ah du, guo hao, shimei) *photo not clear though....*
oh pple, if u have not turn on ur speakers, pls do now...I have changed the song on my blog..this is an exclusive jianhua's clip...was recorded by his friend and posted on their gang's webby....stole it from there..haaa...oh but I just love his voice...hee...He sang the song "寂寞公路" and the lyrics are as below.....:)
sunrise moonshake heartbreaker
寂寞公路每段都下雪
冷漠激情点烟的手寂
寞公路那里是尽头
(repeat last 2 lines)
oh, tml's gonna be my last day at ngee ann....kinda sad...will miss my higher chinese kids!!! they are really sweet and angelic!! Anyway, gave them my email and hp no....shall keep in touch with them....haas...
and last but not least, this are the pictures taken with my idols....esp lin jun jie (@ Ren ci Charity Show)!!!
me and lin jun jie!! (resolution not as good as the ones below cos those are from xinyao's cam..)
He's so shuai and talented....:) hope to be like him one day!! haha
me and S.H.E ( hope that the article will come out soon!!!)
me and zhang zhi cheng (yiwei's idol!!--> u jealous? :p)