Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 20, 2005

didn't use the comp yesterday nite...dad was using...*sighz*

Anyway, I slept really early yesterday night...like 11.30? haa...was really tired..Yest was my last day reliefing for Mr Heng, he's back today....I really had a fun time with his classes...esp with the Higher Chinese classes...they are really like angels!!!

Miss Zubaidah was really nice to offer me take up the POA classes for 1 week, since Jeya wont be around for next week...yippy!! I hate to leave ngee ann....ultimately, my dearest teachers are there and they are certainly the nicest people to me!!

Went out for lunch with Jack and Jane yesterday..saw like lots of students around and haa..saw my dearest brother was also there for lunch.....hee...oh..I rem going out with jack and ailing the other day and we actually went to Tampines mall...when the students saw us, they immediately ran into the shop and hide!!! haaa..those kids are so cute.....

Anyway, me and shimei have officially signed up for the vocal course at muchuan..will start after 19 feb...cos ah du (who is my teacher-to-be) will be back in China till feb 19....hee..feels weird to be learning from him..cos he's like my age..and he's like funny lah.....was talking to him on the phone for a long time yesterday...our topics include the course details and yes, Mr jian hua...hee.. oh ya, he revealed that jianhua is currently helping at muchuan's music school..so when I start lessons there, I should be able to see him quite often...*anyway, he not gonna teach my class, though he might appear for some guest instructor session...* Well, I hope that by the end of my class, I'll be able to improve my singing skills and I can get to sing with him...Most importantly, I hope to get through auditions for both dreamworks and mu chuan..

TOday is the deadline for March Huixun's gao...all the txy reading this please remember to submit ur gaos to me and ga(o)y(haa) by 1159hrs tonight...thanks for your co-operation..:)

that's all...going to rach at orchard to shop later...yay~..and jonathan's booking out from his commando camp today!!! yeah!!! shall call him and gossip with him later....hee....

ciaoz...


pen my thoughts on 10:55 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker