Damn tired!! Just came back from 人心慈爱 (Ren Ci Charity Show) at University Cultural Centre...Was there to interview S.H.E today....hee..was really fun...Its my first 1-to-1 (or is it 1-to-3) intervew...They were really nice..but I guess they're really tired..so they wasn't really wacky...hahaa..
Managed to also interview 张智成 (Z Chen)....He's like really nice lor...I really enjoyed interviewing him!! Cos he really engage in a conversation with you....rather than others..cos most people will like "PR" you cos they aren't really interested to talk to ya....
I took pictures with both S.H.E and 张智成 after the interview...and both of them were like in the same room....hee...I got S.H.E's signature for Mr. Liang!! hee..its gonna be one of the best present I'm gonna go give him....I'm gonna keep 张智成's signature for myself!!! :P
Besides the 2 of them, I saw Ah du, Fish Leong, JJ Lin Jun Jie and Ren Xian Qi at the charity show...eh..I took a picture with Lin Jun Jie!! He's so cute!! OMG!!! But I think look kinda fat in that pic....well, shall cropped it and post it online....*soon, I guess*
well, I'm also glad that cos I met some really nice people at the 签唱会 today...like those Marcomm people from IMM and HIM's general manager...plus 1 person who helped the most....MelissA!!! She is S.H.E's artiste manager in SIngapore..she's really nice!! cheerios to her!!!
Oh, another person that I'm actually surprise to see today is Pastor Kong!! He represented Sun to turn up at the Ren Ci Charity Show....He's really nice!! Shook hands with him and actually talked to him..I feel so blessed now!!! haa...
Hmm.. going back to Ngee ANn at about 12 plus.....shall meet Ryan for lunch tml...he's treating me Genki Sushi!! yeah!!! And I guess I shall wake up early in the morning to type my article already..:p
Shall post all the photos that I've taken with the various artistes soon...waiting for auntie xinyao to email me..haa