was too lasy to blog yesterday nite...oh welll....
The 1st thing I did this morning was the check my yahoo mail...and gues what?? Ha! I got the email from leon....yesh! I'm going for ark singer audition on 5th Jan 2005..yeah!! I hope that I really pass that audition..I hope that one day, I can sing with Jianhua at Mu chuan's stage....That's really like my dream...haha...*but I wonder when it will come true...*
hmm....oh went out to sell books today....hee...only sold one....that's kinda sad...but anyway, I'm going tml again....shall not be discouraged!! Anyway, this is considered a decent job...plus flexible hours plus high commision...and plus I know the boss...heee...so he's really nice to me.....
Anyway, I'm so looking forward to countdown on friday....so I can see jianhua again..but oh well, I guess he's not for me..so gao bu ke pan...and anyway, after fri, I prob won't get to see him much again...sadded...but well, i'll miss him...:)