its been a long time since I updated the blog...well, I was really busy with things here and there after A levels...but I'm kinda enjoying the life I'm leading now....absolutely no stress!!! haa..
Well, there were a couple of important stuffs going on after my exams...like wen hua ying ( its was nice..had some really nice members in my group but also at the same time, I really got some really irritating fellows...*pissed*) and my prom nite....
Prom ended yesterday!! It was great...enjoyed myself with my classmates....the food was good...lots of tonic stuffs like ginseng soup and ginseng chicken....oh...it was kinda healthy too...*no fried stuffS* -- So boring!!! :(
Anyway, glad that prom was over....the shopping almost killed me!! I spent like loads of my savings and pocket money on it..I figured out that I probably have to eat grass if I don't get a job soon....*sigh* But I guess all the preps were worthwhile..I guess I was quite happy with how I look yesterday....esp after spending $65 on my makeup and hairstyling....
Oh, I went clubbing with some A201 pple @ Cheeky Monkeys at 1am...guess I don't really like that place...almost went deaf when I was there....it'll probably be my first time and last time to those places...spent my nite at Mr Norman Chua's room with the rest of the pple who went clubbing...haa..we had some fun time inhaling helium gas from the balloons we stole from the prom reception!!! hee...and most pple spent the rest of the nite playing poker and sittting at the balcony....
Reached home this morning at 7am...KO after bathing..slept for the whole day...
Hey, I guess I'll be working soon....went for an interview @ a childcare centre in Simei last week for some part time jobs in Dec....waiting for the person in-charge to call me...*bleahs*
Hope that I get my teaching post in Ngee Ann soon~