This is the latest song published by Taz.......Just love the lyrics.......That new singer dylan (guo pin chao) sang it...and its in his new album..but i still like the way Taz sang....cos, well, it was his song....he wrote it when he broke up with his girlfriend when he was 19.......One of the first friday I graduated from Taz's class....Fridays seem a bit empty..but I'm glad that I have buddies like Poh Lin and Wayne to keep me accompany.....the are really my best pals....:)
Anyway, I'm half-way through my prelims.. dying soon...exams sucks!!! They never seemed to bring any good news for me....well, perhaps, I'll be looking forward to my As cos that when my sufferings will end.....
oh well, just to let you guys know that I just finished screwing up econs paper....sigh.....fell asleep during paper 1, didn't finished for paper 2 and wrote trash for paper 3...wonderful isn't it??
Geog's isn't too optimistic too...well, paper 2 was crap...haiz...didn't finish my last essay..bet Mr. Chen would be so disappointed again....cos I got an O for my mocks...*nver got an O for geog before* sadded.....
Maths was a total big piece of trash...didn't finish paper 1..i think i left out 30 marks worth of qns...oh well...i think i'm gonna screw the stats paper tomorrow....and Miss Ong would chase after me....and would start all her nonsense to threaten to bar me from A levels...but anyway, I think the class was no better...its time she take some tonic to prepare for the mass scolding...
Haven't started on CLA....Mr Liang's gonna be furious if he hears this...well...he's always pissed with us after our exams...nothing too new...
Just realised that I'm have a freaking AP with prelims and exams now...well, i guess its time i take a break....I'm in school now..maybe going to canteen with wayne after he finishes his bio paper....will only get to see Poh Lin at about 5.30pm....cos she's got her History paper now...
People, wish me all the best for my A levels...I need them desperately now............