hmm...just had sports day today..the malaysians went back in the afternoon..will miss them lots...hee....esp jiaying, kaiyi, qingwei and maomao.....hee....they are really nice lor...haiz....will meet up with them soon! Most prob in dec....after my As....
Today sports day wasn't too bad...lingying won the first round....the telematch...hee...but we lost quite badly in the 2nd round, which was the captain's ball...sigh..I think we are like last lor....but well, its just a game...hee....was glad that I enjoyed myself..with the pple from other groups..hee...
oh ya, jiaying was with us yesterday nite at Esplanade...we saw stella huang, that singaporean singer....she is like pretty lah..but a bit too short...anyway, she was nice enough to take pictures with us and the rest of the malaysians were jealous..heee....
yesterday nite was like a bad nite for me...cos i was sleeping with shiyin and jiaying....a bit the squeezy la..but not too bad lor...I enjoyed myself though...
oh.....i got kinda tricked today.....by some twins from "she ying" ...sighz...still can't tell the diff between yi nan and yi feng...they are like so alike..something like lynn and jill in mjc (still can't tell da diff between the 2 girls after like 1.5 yrs...) oh, I was like so "invited" to join their Hong-nam fan club...haha...and to like admire them lah....yi nan sent me some funny sms after that..erm..like some " oh, welcome to the fan club that kind of thingy...." its like so funny and we had a good time lame-ing together...yups....
sighz...my comp is still under repair....my brother is like doing it now....and I'm using his lab-top...i dun like this keyboard...not nice to type on...*frowns* I'm like hoping tht it will be done soon...at least by tml...so that I can add the malaysians to my MSN messenger....oh well, there is like nothing I can do now..but to wait.....*sobs*
haha..i'll be on mugger's mode tml again..for the rest of the week...looking forward to next week's zhongyang meeting....can see pple like xinyao, shimei, da niu..heee....
oh, will call him later to talk..hee...dadaz....:)