Haiz....blog was stagnant again.....anyway, yup I am officially on mugger's mode now.....Prelims in 2 weeks time, OMG!!!
Was sick for today and yesterday....Sigh....Why must that stupid virus attack me at this period of time?? I had singing competition today in sch...Tot that I would win lah......but the stupid virus smashed my chances of winning....I sounded like shit today....sigh......
Hmmm...graduated from my keyboard class...I used to look forward to this day...so that I can spend my friday nites out with friends...however, I kinda miss fridays now.......wished that the lesson never ends!! Taz is a good teacher.....He deserves a better future than to spend the rest of his life teaching at Hark....I have a lot of confidence in him...I'm sure he will be someone really famous in 4 ot 5 years time........
He is holding his farewell tml...and I can't go....cos of many many reasons....sigh....was I can be there will him.....even though it means I have to give some other things.....I really don't mind....welll....LOVE is blind....You tend to lose your ability to think when you are in love.....
oh well............I miss him and I really DO!!! I wished that he could hold me in his arms again and never let me go.........birthday is in 7 days' time, for those out there who are asking me about my top 10 wish list, well, my biggest wish is to have him celebrate my bdae with me.....