Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

This week is like the start of mugging week....i shouldn't even be here..but anyway, I think I need a break....well, I have been staying back in school till 9.30pm these 2 days to study..they are certainly much more productive than me being at home....

hmm....sometimes, I feel like staying in school...cos I will never be late...haha...can wake up at 7am..then like just go brush teeth and change before going for assembly..heee...but that's like a crazy thought...i prob have to sleep in the field.....*lamez*

Hmm...M'sians are coming over this saturday...hee.....get to relaz over the weekend....hmm..not too bad though...but my opportunity cost is like to give up my studying time lah...haiz....anyway, its once in a while...

TOday is like a happy day for me...cos got his sms the first thing I woke up in the morning..heee...kinda brightens up my day....he's just so sweet...hee...really praying hard that he will like just appear this sat....but I guess its really not possible....

anyway...got to ciao...and study....Mr Chen (a.k.a Gregory) just ordered 2 tests THIS WEEK(Thurs and FRi!!!!!) That's pretty crazy....but well, I understand his reasons for doing..so I shall study for it..since he's like one my fav. teacher in the school....*sighzz* 


pen my thoughts on 11:22 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker