Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 24, 2004

Today, i was like a glutton...well, I ate like non stop.....Well, its racial harmony week...had good food from the food stalls that Mj people got from outside...The food was really like super nice compared to our school. I ate Muah Chi for recess, cheese & egg prata for lunch...these food are like so sinful....:(

Went to find Shiyin at Funan Christopheri....she was there to pratice for her Grade 8 exams like next week....and she is like grounded by her teacher...oh well, I managed get her our for dinner with me and jianbo...Meal was on him...heee.....I ate my favourite food - - -CARBONARA......yeah!!! chessy and milky...

Hmm....went for music class after that..Learned the second verse for " Yu Jian"...Pretty challenging so I'm gonna practise hard..hee..

Hmm...well, will busy over the week ends..might not have time to blog...2 tests on monday and 2 GP essays....

ciaoing now....nite all... 


pen my thoughts on 1:08 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker