hey, I'm in school now....Well...its supposed to be lunch for me but I ate during the earlier free period just now...I'm slacking in the school' project room now...SIgh..I have lessons till 5.30pm today...:( What's more? My fellow sailors are racing the inter-schools now...and I can't be there to support...Its so sickening..What wrong with missing lessons for 1 or 2 days?? Apparently, it doesn't seem that I am doing a lot of work in school too....I hate the stupid policy...Other schools have the whole team down...not like us..bleah..so this is all about team spirit huh.....*bullshit*
Well...Got back some of my results....not too good....failed maths...but I don't care..since it not gonna be counted....I am more concerned for subjects that I throw my late nights into..like Econs, Geog and Chinese Lit...well..failed MCQs for Econs by 1 point...Hope that my esaays will help push my grades up...but I doubt so..Mr Jason Teo (a.k.a Jason..did want to make him sound sooo old..) didn't sound too optimistic when I asked him about my elasticity essay question....oh well, I shall keep my fingers crossed....
Might blog later tonight again....got to depend on how early I finish my work....