Woke up only at 12 noon..amazing...its been a long time since I slept so much...Hmm..well, practice only 15 mins on my keyboard before going out...
Went clinic with mom today, she wasn't feeling too well. I saw this 1 and 1/2 year old boy there and decided to play with him..he was soooooooo cute!!!! GAve him a sweet before I left..hee
Went hospital to visit brother who had some knee operation in the afternoon..he was too drowsy to talk...Was half awake and half asleep...He should be feeling the pain when I am going to see him tomorrow morning..
Keyboard lesson was at 8pm. Met Serena at Suntec, bought food to her office and had dinner with her...The view from her office was good, facing the Sheares bridge and the sea that extends out from there...Must go there more often before I graduate from the course in late aug..
Taz taught the introduction to Fan yi chen's Piano!! Damn determined to learn it well..cos its super nice...I must practice more often this week! :)
I called Siang wei just now...he was again excited to hear my voice...well...He is have a good life there..was at some "ming ge can ting" when i called him...I wished I was there with him.....
Anyway, tried to write the camp report just now but only managed to finsish less that 1/2 of it..must ask xiuhui tomorrow whether it is too much...so that I cut down on my "fei hua"..